How to Start Playing
1. The first thing you'll want to do in order to start playing Flyff is to register for a WAY2BIT account.
You may register for an account here.
2. Registration is fast, free and easy and allows you to play any of the wonderful WAY2BIT games available including Flyff.
3. Once you've finished registering for an account, you'll need to download the Fly For Fun client - the actual game itself. You can find the Download page here.
4. When you've finished downloading the Install Executable, run it to begin installation of Flyff. Simply follow the directions that are given to complete this process.
5. After this is done, run the Flyff client and the game will begin patching. This will take a few minutes.
6. Once this step is over you're ready to play! Login with the WAY2BIT account that you've created at the log in screen.
7. Pick a server, create your character, and there you go. Before you know it, you'll be Flyffing with other players and exploring all of the wonderful things that Madrigal has to offer ;)
We've also taken the time to write up a new user guide should you need it ;) You can find it here.
Keep in mind that you also have some great resources at your disposal.
The Flyff Wiki will have an answer to virtually any question you may have.
You can also visit the Flyff forums to meet other Flyffers and to discuss pretty much anything regarding Flyff on the boards. Introduce yourself, make some friends!
Should you have an in game problem, please do not hesitate to let our Customer Support staff and the Flyff Game Masters by contacting us here: Support
There you have it. We would just like to say good luck, welcome to the community, and happy Flyffing!